GTAP Data Bases: GTAP 6 Data Base Beta Release
What's New in Version 6?
- Updated data base corresponds to the global economy in 2001. Nearly all the international datasets (macroeconomic data, bilateral trade, protection data) are for 2001. The energy data is still for 1997.
- Additional regional disaggregation (87 regions and 57 sectors), including:
- Disaggregation of the Central and Eastern European countries
- Disaggregation of the Russian Federation
- Disaggregation of Albania
- Disaggregation of Madagascar
- Disaggregation of Tunisia
- Improved domestic data bases for Australia, New Zealand, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, India, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Netherlands, and Turkey
- Improved treatment of government consumption
- Improved treatment of services trade
- Improved coverage of domestic support for OECD and some non-OECD economies
- Improved tariff coverage for agriculture and manufactures using preferential rates data
- Improved trade and demand elasticity estimates
Last Modified: 1/20/2011 9:48:16 AM