GTAP Resources: Resource Display
|GTAP Resource #721|
"A Note On Changes Since GTAP Book Model (Version 2.2a / GTAP94 ) "
by Itakura, Ken and Thomas Hertel
Table of Contents
Changes to GTAP.TAB model file:
From v.5.0 to v.6.0
- New Regional Household Demand System
- New Welfare Decomposition - Iceberg Trade Costs via "ams" import-augmenting "tech change" variable
- Baldwin-type capital accumulation
- Uniform consumption tax, "tp"
- Correction on equations for the ratio of taxes to income
From v.4.1 to v.5.0
- Module Structure
- Multiple Margins Sectors
- Correction on "ao" when ESUBT > 0
From v.4.0 to v.4.1
- Switch for changing sluggish endowments via parameter file
- Intermediate input substitution
From v.2.2a/GTAP94 to v.4.0
- Region specific "psave(r)"
- Factor prices, "pfactor(r)" (also "pfactreal i,r)" and "pfactwld")
- Eliminate dummy variables
|Resource Details (Export Citation)||GTAP Keywords|
|- Calibration and parameter estimation|
If you have trouble accessing any of the attachments below due to disability, please contact the authors listed above.
Changes in GTAP.TAB file (34.5 KB) Replicated: 0 time(s)
No documents have been attached.
No instruction supplied
|Comments (0 posted)|
You must log in before entering comments.
No comments have been posted.